Friday, April 16, 2010

Desire of looking a car in Brunei


Recently, I been searching brunei’s car from website. Comparing the price and see which car I could afford. Then I found an interesting car for sale posting from bruneicarzine. i saw a RX-7 sell for BND 24k.From the picture, its third generation RX-7....also known as RX7-FD3S.However, the information provided was insufficient, therefore i unable to identify its Series 6, 7 or 8. If its Type A- Sprint R model, I will consider to purchase it…

I believe most people will hear about the success story of the RX7.but isn’t it worthy to purchase one? The maintenance will be headache, not many engineers are familiar with Rotary Engine. Also, it is turbocharged rotary which was a very complex piece of engineering. i believe the cost for services will be higher compare to other turbo car. It also require more frequent services (what I heard from friend is about 3k once).
Personally, I do not have much knowledge for RX7. However, it is really a collectable and fun piece of legend car to keep. It had been stop production in 2002. So we will not able to purchase a new one.
Lastly, I hope I will found other offer of legend car in Brunei (Especially Supra).

3 comments:

davina liew said...

walau wei~~~ u rely very rich 1 wor!!!

I am KT said...

>_<..jz looking la..havent reli buy leh...hahaha...^__^

dungot said...

i hv sense dat u'll buy it soon isnt it =D